I miss you much.
Everytime i cross the road, head over to bbdc , bukit batok , jurong east, jem.
Places we used to go often, i will wish that i can see you or bump into you.
Sometimes i cried so hard , i just wanna see you so much.
I want a hug from you, i miss ranting to you , i miss riding , i miss you asking me how is work and how is my day. I miss your smile. I miss you being happy about good food.
I can't give you what you wanted , nor i can make you happy.
I can't let things go, i feel so painful that i stop talking to anyone regarding this issue.
Whenever anyone ask i just say busy. There is no way to feel better.
I hope you are doing well. Being on time and being happy , healthy and safe on the road wherever you are. I will always pray for you to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment