So my PH was spent with R.
My thought was like since it's PH , it time to relax , have fun , have some nice food.
Since like R. Has always been getting food for me cus in just one lazy ass gf who doesnt want to leave the bed and aircon.
I can say for almost all the weekdays we just spent time watch one piece and some us tv shows then head out for meals, sleep in. Sometimes we will head out to get some grocery , mainly looking at food. Which it the things that always makes us happy. I enjoy buying and he enjoying eating them.
I wanted to surprise him with it but seems like it kinda fail.
So i got R's favourite , also those that i love.
I am someone damn boring. Like sushi, i only ate these few. Go kfc eat same old thing , eat noodles must be soup one. Eat western with R. For me it is always fish and chips.
I am who love to stick to the same old thing and i'm never getting tired of it.
Help R. Change some ringgit cus he be heading to jb for bike trail with his camp mates , i think i should get it ready for him. Cus later settle it last minute again. I will always make the effort to remember or remind him , cause i know he doesnt like things to screw up and he will feel upset and when things goes on smoothly, he will be happy.
Everytime i see him smile, i feel happy. He is my favourite smile and his eyes are my favourite to look at. The kindest person i ever meet or know , which makes me love him even more. He love his friends , family and i just hope he will love himself more. He makes me feel happy, make me laugh , make me happy again when i feel upset and most of the morning getting breakfast ready for me even he has work . The most selfless person i ever know. I always wanted to sleep and he doesnt wake me up and still whip up food for me to eat else i make noise . It may not be the prettiest looking or restaurant standard but he could sleep in or he could get it. But he will get me my favourite kind of breakfast? Prepare food to the tea i love.
Where to find someone who is like this , every single step, single hug , single kiss , single msg , single praise , single appreciation , single effort he gave or did i appreciate it. Things i dont get in the past or havent really gotten it, he make it so special or it may be simple for others.
I'm trying to be someone better for him , to care and give my concern more , to know him more.
I love you , my special someone, my favourite , my love , my boyfriend. R.
No comments:
Post a Comment