Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm blog from work's lappy now, my supervisor not around and I was pretty bored.
I'm as happy as a lark now , I finally finalise and booked a venue for my 21st with the help of my uncle.
Next up will be catering, cakes and décor.
I'm crazily in love with turquoise or tiffany blue for the past 1 year? and I want a cake in that colour.
There is ready design one , which is 2 tier I love it but it pink... I hate pink
Customise cakes are crazily expensive, I rather buy a Chanel necklace with it. :'(
I found two places online for customization, hopefully it falls below $100.
Can't wait to end work , idk why I am so much more into kfc recently, but jp's kfc sucks so bad.
I wanna get something nice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment