Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I really hate the terrible stuff that i went through in the past, starting it was all good.
Until i saw things that it shouldn't be happening, things started going downhill.
I don't even know whether i should verify it, i still trust that someone so much.
It happen so many times, i tried to trust and believe in that someone so many times.
That someone decides to end it, i was literally dying..
My life was so lost and so unmotivated, that someone was in my life for years...
even though we didnt spent much time as much as before.
Recently i started having bad dreams, i feel so insecure and upset.
I'm just so so afraid , this is why i don't get comfortable with a new someone even though how much i like that someone from the start.

Thank you for the assurance, i believe we will be stronger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment