Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hesitation

i don't know if i should go ahead to the company tomorrow for interview, it's further in at tuas.
not sure what benefits or how much it is paying.
im not even sure i will even lasts 3 mths in the company... :(
i'm so afraid i will lost my way plus the weather nowadays... and doubt any cab wanna go ..
if only R, is around , i can't make my own decision ..
The one person i can talk to is my mum n my doggy.
Sigh bro wont be home for three weeks.

Edited*

Decided not to go because it really super inconvenient, plus food & it's really too further in .
Try weighing all the pros and cons and the location is already not good already.
I just dread to go for the interview , my mum even suggest me not to go.
Anyway it's not urgent that i need it to support my family and doesnt mean i go , they will accept me so..
well.... i feel much better now. :)
Finished up till episode 73 of one piece and half way through lastest episode of running man.
I think i will try watching arrows since R. likes to watch it and keep ask me to try....

No comments:

Post a Comment