Friday, April 14, 2017

It's is almost mid April of 2017, i'm having another meltdown in my life.

I'm once again lost, every single thing in my life is not here nor there.

I'm feeling lost, upset and angry about myself unable to accomplish anything.

Where is the plan of 2017 being back to normal self again?

I'm trying, i'm have been dreaming of someone again, i miss him so badly.. R.. but i know...

Well, i cried so badly till it hurts so much till i feel like puking and losing appetite, shutting myself out from the outside world... drowning myself just watching drama for 4 days straight.

I'm getting out tomorrow since tmr is the PH, i'm gonna be question by my relatives again.

What the hell am I doing with my life? I have zero answer to give them...

I'm gonna be okay,alright and sane.

congrats to you, i know you should be happy wherever you are, whoever you are with.
You should be moving on with your life.
Stay happy,safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment