Sometimes i just have to let things go, let the negative stuff just let it go away.
Certain things i shouldn't be persistent to go dwell on it anymore.
I know i shouldn't dig deeper , but i couldn't.
Sometimes certain things is best left not known.
But for me , i'm a " die die need to find out" type.
I know the results may not be in my favour, things might not turn out the way i hope it will.
I hope/wish for nothing , better life , i want to be better.
I know i cant stop, i need to be better myself.
I need to think for myself.
When then i will feel satisfied with everything?
When will i reach the point?
I need to keep myself busy to stop thinking too much. On and off i will feel this way, i cant stop.
Why do my happiness always last for a while? :(
Where do my postive vibes gone to?
No comments:
Post a Comment