Hi! Finally it's the weekend , R. went out to meet his friends and im home waiting for him .
I can't wait to go overseas trip, thinking over i think i might just hold this job till end of chinese new year. It gonna be so busy and tiring but gonna save up for tw trip in early apr with bff .
I'm lazy to go for interviews though, i'm thinking of i should go back to lab work.
Current job is so damn tiring and pay is so low, if lab work i will at least be paid $500 or higher extra.
I want to start enrolling for university next year but i not sure if i should. :(
Some people their classes are like 1/2 days a week on a full time study basis and i also another reason being i'm not sure of what course i want to take yet.
Alot of people are taking up business related and accounting, i feel lag behind and i want to study too!
I want to get my degree soon. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment