Hi , it been some time since my last update so basically my almost nearly last 10 days was grow fat days with R.
We went for buffet dinner @ momiji at Revenue house, it was so awesome but kinda ex though .
It was the best buffet ever and this probably the only buffet that R. would go back for.
Everything is good, tempura , sushi any kind i love the aburi the most, the sashimi is to die for.
Scallop mentai?? wtf, those hotpot soup , every single thing .
Best part is the dessert , haggen daz icecream. :P
Did grocery shopping as well, $100 bucks gone stock up the fridge at R. which almost 80% are processed food -.-
Of which we manage to cook two meal today, aglio olio and 2 dish one soup .
We went out at 3plus to get fresh prawn , eggs , apples and chilli padi for the aglio olio.
So we were done with our aglio olio at 5plus , so my brunch is 5plus and my dinner was at 10plus , we started at 9plus and by the time we finish it 10plus, but it was good. :)
I did some irritating plucking of the vegetable , damn irritating, and i didn't do any cleaning up .
But i help to chop lots of stuff and preparing the ingredient for the meals.
I look cooking session but R. really need some bigger pots and pans. haha.
Also we took public transport pretty often lately, cause it just keeps raining and it quite inconvenient to ride and being worried about the weather and R. has no complain this time except complaining about it keep on raining. so it a great thing :)
So i had my holiday camp at R. for 10days and i didn't really able to sleep till morning and i got so hungry in the morning but i tried waking R. up but it so damn hard. but well, still happy that we could have more relax time then compared to weekly book outs and time seems so damn short and barely there.
I'm glad that we are becoming stronger and closer because of his BMT, he became more caring and spenting more time with me on a regular basis and also i feel a very strong boost for our relationship.
We don't really quarrel much , but only me getting piss at time and he will make me smile again no matter what and i can't stay angry for too long. He would always apologise to me without a doubt and explain to me , every single time i will be thinking " say sorry for fuck , got use meh" , but after awhile, damn it i need to talk to him , i need to forgive him . oh well.
I'm feeling happier these days because whenever i have any unhappiness i could shared it with him, or sometimes i just lack of courage to do certain thing and he be there with me if he could make it.
I feel glad and i would love to receive a hug , because it makes me feel better and i love it so much.
From december onwards, he will be starting his new posting and i be starting my new job in the fashion industry , which i know the pay is low but i wanted to learn something not work hard but learning and applying in the future if need to be and be better.
I hope everything will turn out well , goes on smoothly . R. Already applied for his university for his degree and i'm nowhere near, i would love to study but i figure out i think i need more time to think and you know i cant do this alone, like i don't know why when i grew older i tends to be very undecisive and i feel inconfident in myself in decision making. The fear in me making the wrong decision. I don't know what the hell is happening to me but im trying to be better. I wanna get back to studying soon but i need to figure out which degree to take first. Degree is not easy and i wanna study hard, i wanna have good grades, go to school and not skipping classes, i wanna be a student again.
I hate waking up early but i wanna feel it again to be in school and learning something and feeling something.
I already forsee 2015 is gonna be a tough year, i'm growing older and be it education or financially i need to improve on it. I need to improve my bad habits and i need to be strong and not giving up much things to my fear or laziness. I wanna be a better someone so R. and my family could be proud of me. I wanna dote on my doggy even more even though my mum said i spolit my doggy alot .
I'm ready , just need more courage , more time and more $$$ .
I wanna be stronger and better and be someone people will be jealous of.
I wanna be successful , i don't do well for my o lvls, i don't do well for my diploma, for my degree i will be better.
I will have better thinking skills, better personality , better managing finance skills, better fashion sense, just be someone better.
No comments:
Post a Comment