Tomorrow is the day, can't wait!! feeling so excited :)
I search online for a few dog shelter , i feel like helping them.
It feel sad to see them suffer, i wanted to help dog shelter more because of my doggy.
Also it's because for dog, their expenses is really high and there are people who just abandon them cause they are born ugly,they can't afford them anymore, they couldn't give birth anymore , wtf you can't abandon them like this, you are suppose to be responsible from day 1.
Just like having a child, you don't abandon them , you love them for who they are.
Ain't that suppose to be apply to pets too.
Athough i don't earn that much, but i really hope that even $10 a month, i can afford to help for at least a year, probably to 1-2 shelters.
I'm not sure if this is a stable job and i need money for my university fees and expenses in the future too.
If i'm studying full time, i don't think i will have much time to work as much and i wanted to save as much as possible too.
I want to study but at the same time i want to travel, but at the same time everything needs money. :(
--
Can't wait to see my boy again, i hope he's feeling better.
I also hope the weather will be better abit.
i miss you so much .
No comments:
Post a Comment