Hellloooo~
Blogging from my new laptop, I have on this laptop for approx. 2.5hours , it still have not heat up.
Best thing is it's touch screen , and I can flip it 300 degree to a theatre format , love it so much .
It's a ultrabook which means it doesn't have any cd drive, but I don't even use cd nowadays...
I'm dozing off already, need to send this baby to configure to school's setting tomorrow.
it's operating on window 8, feel kinda weird and I can't even find/know how to shut this thing down.
the bad thing is it's black with orange trimming , yucks yucks ~ I still hope it's a white one / a red one.
I want a chio lappy.
cheers for completing my internship 19 weeks of non-stop working in a office environment + 3 days absence because i'm sick. wtf it's like a big accomplishment in my life , I suck big time as turning up for school , really scare I can't pull through , but I manage to!
R. texted me early in the morning sound so excited and he says he proud of me , wtf I feel damn happy so damn long, no one said that to me. If not for him, I doubt I would be able to do it , I can't describe how much I hate this internship before it starts and I don't wanna go , how much I hate it because I have no holidays since last semester exams. so damn thankful for him and his non-stop motivation , motivating me is like.... a strong wind blowing at a lighted candle.
thank you love.
off to bed now
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment